Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A freshening up

Ahhhh... A new year has finally arrived. Stand up and wave the welcome of the year 2010! (Though we are already a few weeks into it) A new year means a new resolution, new academic syllabus and a touch-up on what seemed a dead blog a few months ago. This blog, is mainly for educational purposes. Not for posting what shoes I wear or anything. Posts here will be serious, thought provoking (I think) and anything else except fun and excitement. (Sorry to disappoint here). Although it might seem boring, the posts can and will appeal to the vast majority of people. (I sincerely hope so)

This blog, I must say, being revamped, does look a little better. Lots of new stuff while capturing the essence of the old stuff. So there you have it, and incredibly short blog post that marks the debut of this new persona of the blog. Thank you. (My apologies for the number of bracketed words)

No comments:

Post a Comment